Wonder Woman would probably be so heartbroken if she heard there were people who thought her feminism was trans-exclusionary
whenever i try to open this image google chrome just crashes, can someone just take a screenshot of the image
ruthl3z said: How old is he? How old are you?? In reply to your guy question/problem
He’s 30 and I’m 23.
Honestly, I have no problem with his age but I don’t know if he has a problem with mine. Also, I understand that someone his age can potentially have a different mindset on goals and opportunities than someone my age would have and while there isn’t anything necessarily wrong with that it can cause issues in the long run.
I really want to ask this guy out but I just have so many doubts. Is our age difference too much? Is he even interested? Would it be worth it to try?
THIS RIGHT HERE
THIS NEEDS TO BE SPREAD EVERYWHERE
I TELL PEOPLE THIS ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND NO ONE BELIEVES ME
Also, often they rule it ‘unavoidable accident’ and can put the label there because the animal was not ‘purposely’ harmed.
Even if the animal died from neglect or disregard for their needs during the filming process.
i don’t know about you, but i grew up seeing mostly white dolls that looked nothing like me. in fact, even the few black dolls i saw looked nothing like me. they had super straight hair, and sometimes blue or green eyes. where was the barbie doll with brown eyes and beautiful curly, kinky hair?
well now, i found a DIY tutorial that allows you to make even the doll with the finest hair, look a little more like you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A doll
- End papers (sold at beauty supply shops)
- Pipe cleaners
- Boiling water
Note about end papers: If you start with a doll that has long hair and you plan to make a style similar to the style shown in my picture, you won’t need end papers, they’re optional. But if you start with a doll that has shorter hair and don’t plan to cut it any further, end papers will be essential.
1. Cut pipe cleaners into two-inch pieces and bend each one in half. They will look like little “V” shapes.
2. Section off a piece of hair and twist it into a tight spiral. The smaller the sections, the tighter the curls will be.
3. Wrap the spiral in an end paper (optional)
4. Place a pipe cleaner onto the scalp and pull the twisted section into the crook of the pipe cleaner. Be sure to keep the hair spiraled tightly as you zig-zag it.
5. When you finish zig-zagging each section, twist the pipe cleaner ends around each other to lock everything into place.
fully wrapped head
6. Once you have all the sections in pipe cleaners, dip the head in boiling water for the count of ten.
7. Wait for the head to cool – usually a few hours, but overnight is best. Rinse in cold water and place doll in freezer if you want to speed things up.
8. Take the pipe cleaners out.
9. If you have length to spare, trim each section to get rid of straight ends or strays.
feel free to leave it like this, or pick it out and make your doll’s fro as big as you desire. i don’t know about you, but i’m definitely going to be doing a few of these for my little cousin, who is currently very insecure about her own beautiful curly hair.
This really needs to be a thing.
Robin Thicke is unapologetic about how rapey ‘Blurred Lines’ is, meanwhile the dude who parodied it issues a public apology for one word.
And that is just one reason why I love Weird Al.It’s great that he’s addressed this but are we really supposed to believe that NO ONE during the extremely lengthy processes of writing a song, recording it, mastering it and animating the music video wouldn’t have brought it up?
Excuse me but how the hell is spastic even remotely insulting?
So I just recently learned that in the UK calling someone spastic means the same thing as calling someone retarded, only much worse.
If it makes people in the UK feel any better, people in the US literally do not know this (like literally no one I have ever met and/or know). Here being spastic is usually meant to mean something along the lines of acting like a hyper-active child (like running around in circles yelling just because they feel like it please be quiet for just 2 minutes type of child). NOBODY here uses it as a slur.
Since Weird Al is a US musician and the US music industry is pretty non-international, yeah actually I think its entirely possible that none of the people who worked on this song actually knew that spastic was considered an awful slur in some parts of the world.
And I’m like 99.9999% sure that Weird Al is genuinely very sorry that he was accidentally offensive.
Yeah, this. Like I just learned about this word just now reading this post. It never even crossed my mind that that word could be so rude. Kudos to Weird Al for issuing an apology about this.